Vaping is the process of smoking an electronic cigarette or e-cig. An e-cig is a battery powered cigarette that has a similar feel to smoking a traditional cigarette, but it does not contain tobacco. An e-cig does not produce smoke and instead the user exhales vaporized water. Here is a list of parts you will need to purchase to start vaping:
Posted by AquaSmoke on 6/20/2019
Posted by Jordan Riggs on 6/13/2019
Best discounts and best E-liquid and hardware prices on the internet.
Best online vape shop.
Posted by AquaSmoke on 6/1/2019
Posted by Chris Yano on 2/28/2015
- Batteries – There are different batteries to choose from, depending on if you have a mechanical mod or an electrical mod.
- Atomizers – This is the part that turns e-liquid into vapor.
- Cartridges – These are used in e-cigarettes that have an atomizer that is separate from a tank.
- Cartomizers – These vaporizer parts are a combination of a cartridge and tank.
- Drip-tips – These are the mouthpiece of your e-cigarette and come in all different shapes and sizes.
We carry high-quality parts for the best vapor cigarettes in Orlando. If you need a part replaced or want to create your own custom vaporizer, give us a call today!
Posted by Chris Yano on 1/16/2015
Posted by Chris Yano on 12/15/2014
Vaping is the process of smoking an electronic cigarette, also known as an e-cig. An electronic cigarette is an alternative to smoking regular cigarettes. It has three main components: a battery, a heating element, and a refillable cartridge. They come in many shapes and sizes to fit many different needs. When choosing an e-cig, the consumer can decide what features matter most and choose a device that best fits his or her specific needs. Some customers prefer longer battery life, while others want enhanced performance, and still others want a certain look.